Kak Nina and Abang Rafy's Wedding

My close cousin, Kak Nina got married recently on 21st Nov 2010. Me, my family and other relative went and stayed there to help out the ceremonies. It's the normal Malay wedding which I like. I love being traditional xD. So here some pictures i'm gonna bombard here.

DAY 1 - ARRIVAL AND HELPING OUT


Dinner outside at Teluk Intan, Perak with Pak Ngah's family.


Cute kitty, we sneak some food for her.


The guys are helping out with the bunga telur. This what happend when there aren't many girls in the family. The guys have to do it xD


DAY 2 - AKAD NIKAH AND MALAM BERINAI


Akad Nikah time, this is the official marriage ceremony. Jangan gelabah abang Rafy lol


At the back, it's the making of the wedding. The guys and girls with the makciks helping out with the goodies.


The Bride and Groom with my Pak Long and Mak Long, parents of the Bride.


This is Malam berinai or Henna Night in direct translation. Also Merenjis session where family and friends give their approval one by one. Usually the older family member do this by throwing scented flowers, pandan water etc.


This is my family and me with the Bride and Groom.


DAY 3 - BERSANDING AND KENDURI DAY


This is the day where we invite all the relative, neighbors and friends to come and see the married couple bersanding.


Took some pictures of Kak Nina before the Groom arrive.


While outside the people keep coming and having a feast! The food are delicious!


Affan, my bro snapped this pic when i wasn't looking. ORZ


The Groom finally arrive!


and met up with the Bride on the way to the Bersanding place.


This is the prime thing to watch in a Malay wedding. The arrival of the Bride and Groom together.


again my family with the Bride and Groom on Bersanding day.


My family, Pak Ngah's, Pak Long's and the relatives from Singapore. The last to leave the Kenduri.


That's all of the report on my cousin's wedding. Selamat Pengantin Baru Semoga Berkekalan Sampai Ke Anak Cucu.

Comments

Popular Posts