Selamat Hari Raya! Happy Eid's Day!

Selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf Zahir dan Batin :)
If there is any mistakes or rude words came from me please forgive me as I never meant to hurt anyone.
Minta maaf dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki
I will be going back to my hometown at Kuala Kangsar this evening if its according to plan,
if not then will depart tonight after break fast.
Will celebrating there for 4 days including today :)
Just before i made this post, me and family were decorating the house and cooking a feast.
The kuih raya looks so good! i cant wait! ^w^
This year I dont have a new baju kurung cause i rarely wear the last year one so recycling it la.
But I still get other new clothes! i cant wait to wear em!
haha the only song that i love from vocaloid! lol Selamat Hari Raya!



anyway i wanna update something, recently I've been playing Niccoto again lol
now they have a trading system which is awesome! see my new looks




I have my nicotto banner at the bottom there if you scroll down.
If you have a nicotto please add me okay ;D

Comments

Zend said…
Selamat hari raya dear~
honeysue said…
selamat hari raya to you too dear

Popular Posts