Web User Testing
For every statement below, please give a rating from 1 to 5.
1- Strongly disagree
5- Strongly Agree
And you can add your own comments if you want to.
You can copy and paste this in the comments section and then just add 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 at the end of each sentence. The Questions i will paste 1 in the comment box.
1. The homepage is attractive.
2. The overall's site is attractive.
3. The site's graphics are pleasing.
4. The site has a good balance of graphics versus text.
5. The colors used throughout the site are attractive.
6. The typography (lettering, headings, titles) is attractive.
7. The homepage's content makes me want to explore the site further.
8. It is easy to find my way around the site.
9. I can get to information quickly.
10. It is fun to explore the site.
11. It is easy to remember where to find things.
12. Information is layered effectively on different screens.
13. The hompage is attention-getting.
14. Information is easy to read.
15. Information is written in a style that suits me.
16. Screens have the right amount of information.
17. The site effectively communicates the company's identity.
18. The information is relevant to my professional needs.
19. The site is designed with me in mind.
20. The site's content interests me.
21. The site's content would keep me coming back.
22. The site has characteristics that make it especially appealing.
23. The site reflects progressive, leading edge design.
24. The site is exciting.
25. The site is well-suited to first-time visitors.
26. The site is well-suited to repeat visitors.
27. The site has a clear purpose.
28. I always felt I knew what it was possible to do next.
29. It is clear how screen elements (e.g. pop ups, scrolling lists, menu options, etc.) work.
30. My mistakes were easy to correct.
Thanks a lot yeah! copy paste from ya know who XDD