Today is My Unlucky Day

seriously today is my worse day ever in my life...
i lost my fla and swf files for my flash animation that was supposed to be submit today..
and i didnt have backup..
it was caused by a stupid accident when i was about to burned the CD this morning,
probabbly caused by lack of sleep and unfocused..
i accidently delete the wrong files

yes i know im a HUGE IDIOT
i was in total shocked for an hour after that,
couldnt believe myself that i can be that stupid
all my hard work all gone because of my stupidity
i was stressed, fraustrated and the lack of sleep didnt help either
i didnt know what to do anymore
so firstly i cried my heart out to released my stupid emotions..

im so depressed, this is the first time in my life i felt this depressed
usually i can mask it out, pretending everythings okay
but seriously this is really bad...
cause i really like my flash animation, i put alot of effort in it
and i even did my own recording sounds and voices..
argh dammit.. im such an idiot! *bangs head*

i couldnt discuss this with my parents
cause i know they will rub it on my face later..
saying "sape suruh tak focus?" and other shits they'll throw at me
everytime i made a stupid mistake
haha yeah i know they will
at times like this i wished my brother was here..
he'll know what to say and do to make me feel better...

then later at class today, i told Su Weii about my problem
and thanked god! bless you Su Weii!
she can hack my previous swf review file that was still with her
converting the swf into a fla...
im so releaved, she gave me some time to redo my work..
and i still have my sounds that i'd recorded..

the conclusion of this is that there's a hikmah in everything that happends
and i accept what i had done and redha that everything will be fine..
im feeling better already and i will work even more harder to redo my flash animation
i love this subject so much and i will not fail it
and most of all i've learnt my lesson greatly..

Comments

orilia said…
whoaa...i'll jump off the building man.

luckily still can get back the fla.

yay su weii!

Popular Posts