1 Down 3 More To Go

Finally there's no more visual communication class! yabedabedooo! XDD
not that i hate the subject or anything..
just glad there aint no class on thursday nemore ohohoho
NOW FOR MOAR PICTURES OF THE PRESENTATION
was requested by of my classmates



preparing cehh we're the first group summore


OH YEAH MUH TEAM!

You got served dude...

say "Peace~<3">


AhFatt is helping be binding my research folder Sankyuu na XD
JOEL!! sorry! i forgot to take your solo picture! DD8 my bad...
i also forgot to take picture of TzeKhin's team.. so its really my bad.. sorry
anyway this are our team's products..
1x1 metre batik cloth,a note book and a keychain


I editted it cause the picture was soo blur..gawd im so sucks in taking pictures =A=;;


Hendry's team with BeeBee and Friends XDD


Alvin's group, totally "FREE!1" cause no more visual com class ady


and last be not least NICHOLAS! cause he dont like the be taken photo

Comments

Popular Posts