Family day and Barbecue?

Yesterday was kinda nostalgic...
cause in the afternoon me and my family went out to museum negara..
since my lil sis, Hana wanted so bad to go there..
yeah that's why i said its kinda nostalgic feeling that day...
I took lots of pictures and still havent finish filtering them yet...
so I will post the pictures later ok...
and it was kind nice that we went as a family...
its been long time since we've gone somewhere together...
anyway at the musuem there was some renovation doing on so some part we cant visit...aww boohoo...
there's one quote that that i love from the whole history stuff
"The voice of the South"-Dato Sri Dr.Mahathir
After that we went to Subang Parade to go shopping! YAY i have lots of new clothes!! XDD
and went to eat Kenny Rogers for tea time?? LOL

then my parents send me to Yen Yee's house while they gone back home with my siblings cause there's a Barbecue Reunion Party for CD075-2 class!! Let's Partehh!!
it was soo funny,hot and tiring when we tried to burn the charcoal with a fan to blow it XDD
there's alot of food and drinks...
and for some reason we were listening to oldies rock songs LOL so random...
we talk bout our new term and some ghost stories too...
most of my classmates were there..there are some that are too busy to come..ceehh boohoo!!
well it all ends around 12 like that we all "cleaned" yen yee's house and get back home...

Comments

Popular Posts